Making steam (Steam heat) using Photoshop.
Making steam (Steam heat) using Photoshop for the decoration of the food and beverages both hot and cold. เพีื่ make the visit even more mouthwatering. The technique of making steam (Steam heat) is not a difficult concept but requires ideas and techniques in the art of creative work out. Make food and drink. View more valuable.
The program will use Adobe Photoshop CS2 below.
1. Open image files to create a set mode RGB (8 bit) to order.
2. To the tool box, select the Brush Tool (B) set Flow = 80%.
3. Set up another New Layer Layer one.
4. Draw a picture of the smoke sample washing 3-4 times or as needed.
5. Go to the top menu bar, select the menu Filter> Blur> Motion Blur set about Distance = 20.
6. Go to the top menu bar, select the menu Filter> Distort> Zigzag. Set about. Amount = 52, Ridgas = 2.
7. Refine the set Transform into the rotation to smoke as a beauty to set the scene and Optical (at Layer) that is used by the approximately 70%.
After the enriched images.